- Our real estate agents are licensed by CRGAR (Costa Rica Guanacaste Association of Realtors), or CCCBR (Costa Rican Chamber of Realtors), and are members of NAR (National Association of Realtors). They are also registered with Costa Rica's banking authority, SUGEF. At Tres Amigos Realty Group, our agents have unparalleled local knowledge and professionalism, supported by the strongest real estate team in Costa Rica, with 20 professionals across three locations and over 125 years of combined experience.
- We will help you negotiate the best price and terms for your property purchase, using our deep understanding of market conditions and sales history. While other real estate companies struggled during down times, Tres Amigos Realty Group thrived by investiing in our business, focusing on helping clients buy and sell real estate. All our agents are legal residents or citizens of Costa Rica.
- We cover a wide range of locations, specializing in various property types, including homes, condos, land, commercial properties, businesses, investment opportunities, and rental properties. Our website always has the most up-to-date listings and the most extensive selection. Searching multiple websites can be time-consuming, but our agents will do the legwork for you, ensuring you see only current properties for sale.
- We work with other real estate agencies to show you every property that meets your needs, not just our exclusive listings. With no official MLS in Costa Rica, you can rely on our agents to know the market better than anyone and show you all suitable properties within your budget.
- All listed properties undergo a 'Listing Due Diligence' process to ensure they are fit for sale and any major issues are disclosed upfront. You will always deal directly with one of our agents, who will provide personalized service throughout the entire due diligence process and closing. Our service continues even after you take possession of your property, offering assistance in navigating the unique process of purchasing property in Costa Rica.
- We work with the best professionals in various fields to ensure a smooth experience for you. Our strong relationships with non-real estate industry professionals, such as tour operators, car dealerships, technology experts, and restaurant owners, further enhance your experience. Our agents are fluent in multiple languages and our three offices are open seven days a week, ensuring someone is always available to help you.
- Other real estate agents trust Tres Amigos Realty Group to treat their clients with the highest level of professionalism.
- In addition, we offer appraisal services to both buyers and sellers.
We are ready to help you
Once we understand your property preferences, budget, and any specific requirements, we can leverage our extensive local knowledge to streamline the property options for you. This saves you time and enables you to compare a variety of potential properties to purchase.
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts with your agent about the properties you like or dislike. Often, your perspective may change after viewing a few properties. Our experienced agents are skilled in assisting clients that have limited time, and they can quickly adapt to show properties that match an updated profile.
Tres Amigos Realty Group will always put the best interests of our clients first, providing the most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service in the country. We are the most innovative, people oriented organization providing individual opportunity, personal satisfaction and rewarding challenges to all members of our organization. Tres Amigos Realty Group and all of its Agents have a vested interest in Costa Rica’s Papagayo region and an unrivaled reputation and commitment to our community.